FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand The FoxyAngel Message Board FoxyAngel Video On Demand FoxyAngel Video On Demand
PamelaDoll FutaFan Shemale Toons Foxy Ebony Tgirls Shemale Love Search TS Diva Girls sexiitrina Big Dicked Bitch

Go Back   The FoxyAngel Message Board > FoxyAngel ChitChat

Old 06-01-2017, 02:02 PM   #1
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

This years trip to the NE is starting very soon

Hi Guys, I'm currently in Ga with family. I'll be heading North from here for my yearly trip towards Boston. My first stop is Charlotte available 6th thru 9th. My stops along the way are kinda spuratic and spontanous so Ill be posting always here firstly as I go...Any request or suggestions please post them here for consideration and as always I look forward to seeing fans, friends and familiar faces.... Thats all I got for now but if interested in meeting along the way please feel free to keep tabs on this thread. XOXO
Old 06-02-2017, 09:19 AM   #2
gboyz

Wink

Buffalo NY...please!
gboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 01:12 PM   #3
ciroch

Will be keeping an eye out for where you go! Such a cool sexy person, and loved sucking your cock
ciroch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:36 AM   #4
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi guys, It's my last night here in Ga. I'll be heading over to Charlotte NC Wed June 7th and Thurs 8th. I'm thinking Tysons Corner Va for the weekend (10th thru 12th) after Charlotte. Ill prolly be partying In DC Saturday Night (one of my fav party cities) As alway looking forward to seeing some good friends and fans while in the area. xoxo
Old 06-10-2017, 02:55 PM   #5
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi Guys, Currently in Tysons Corner Va available til Monday evening. I'll be skipping Philly on my way North this time and hitting it on the way back South. My next 2 stops are Edison NJ available Tuesday 13th thru Friday 16th. Then moving over to Secaucus Meadowlands available Friday 16th thru Sunday evening of the 18th. Always looking forward to seeing friends, fans and familiar faces while visiting the area. xoxo
Old 06-18-2017, 01:38 PM   #6
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi Guys. It's my last day in Secaucus moving over to Paramus NJ tomorrow available 19th and 20th. Then I'll be to New Haven CT Wednesday 21st available thru Friday 23rd. Ill mostly lily stop in Hartford available Sat 24th and Sunday 25th only. as always....looking forward to seeing friends, fans and familiar faces while visiting the area. xoxo
Old 06-24-2017, 03:05 PM   #7
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi Guys. I made it as far as Hartford Ct. Parked here tonight Saturday and tomorrow Sunday. I'll be heading to Wakefield Mass (outside boston) Monday available thru Wednesday night with a possible day or extension depending....
One of mfdavs stops along the tour. Look forward to seeing you there. xoxo
Old 06-29-2017, 04:49 PM   #8
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi guys, Ive extended my stay here outside boston just moved over to the Woburn area available thru Friday night. I'm going to be stopping in South Boston after here on my way back South available Saturday and Sunday. Ill be stopping in North Brunswick NJ and Mount Laurel Nj after that. xoxo
Old 06-29-2017, 08:26 PM   #9
captainblue
Foxy Angel Lover

I wish we could hear some stories about your adventures
captainblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:04 PM   #10
2hollywoodfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainblue View Post
I wish we could hear some stories about your adventures

I think she should write a book.. With the names redacted, of course.
2hollywoodfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 05:09 PM   #11
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi Guys, It's my last night here in the Boston Bayside area. I've had a blast here. It was great seeing some familiar friends and fans and meeting some new ones as well. Thanks to all that came to see me. I'm heading back South now. I'm gonna stop New Brunswick NJ the 4th and 5th. I'll be to Cherry Hill NJ available 6th thru 8th. Then another favorite city of mine Philadelphia. Ill be staying in the Rittenhouse Square area available the 9th thru the 11th. I'm looking forward to these next 3 stops and always looking forward to seeing some familiar face. xoxo
Old 07-13-2017, 05:46 PM   #12
FoxyAngel
Shemale Goddess

Hi Guys... Wrapping it up here in the NE.. Always a blast in Philly... Thank you to those that came to see me...I'll be heading back South...Stopping in Greensboro NC arriving late Saturday the 15th available thru Monday 17th then Ill be stopping In Charlotte available Monday 18th thru Thursday the 20th....xoxo